Welcome

This life that we share with you is as precious as precious gets.

We have this blog so that we may keep our friends and family updated on stories, pictures, brags, and concerns. As well as, for our friends that have been blessed with an extra chromosome. Our kids will make their way! ;-)

You can read more on the link to the right titled Welcome continued…

Monday, March 17, 2008

Fun in the Snow

In attempt to catch up with blogging here are a few pictures from our recent snow storm. Lana was so excited to get out there to play in the snow. She watched N8 as he threw himself down into the snow making snow angels. Then she proceeded to do the same only to discover... as she said "eeewwwwhhhh cooaahh" (EW, this is cold). She lasted all of 6 minutes before she was ready to get back to the warmth of our toasty house and a yummy cup of hot ovaltine. But before she abandoned us... LOL, she did a great job assisting N8 and I with building our annual snow friend. :)


Lana

Lana

N8 & Lana

our snow friend


OH... I JUST LOVE MY BABY GIRL!!! :)

2 comments:

Carey said...

I love your little girl, she's just precious! Of course you can add Chelsea to her list of friends!

Our Story: Continued said...

Oh how sweet! I can't believe the snow ya'll got!! JEALOUS!!

My friend Bethany"s Botique

What makes me the happiest!

What makes me the happiest!
Lana loves to eat! :)