Welcome

This life that we share with you is as precious as precious gets.

We have this blog so that we may keep our friends and family updated on stories, pictures, brags, and concerns. As well as, for our friends that have been blessed with an extra chromosome. Our kids will make their way! ;-)

You can read more on the link to the right titled Welcome continued…

Monday, June 11, 2007

Suffering while I'm enjoying her cuteness

She's suffering from sever allergies and 5 teeth breaking through... yes that's right 5, all canine teeth and a molar. Poor Lana Banana! She's spunking up a lot with her attitude and tantrums. She loves yelling now. Our house is becoming a much louder place. LOL. And on top of this she's walking everywhere. She loves when the music is on. She stands up and walks as fast as she can while shaking her hands and little hips. Awe.. too cute. K, I WILL GET VIDEO SOON!

For now please keep Lana in your thoughts and prayers as she is suffering from the pain and yuckies. thanks! :)

5 comments:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I'm sorry she's in such pain - but she still sounds awfully cute!! :)

Christina said...

OH man ...I hope that she is feeling better soon! I saw your coment on updates ..is there a way to have it tell us if a friend has posted something new? Also, can I link you to mine?! :D

Christina said...

OK DUH ...LOL I have you link...my bad!

Stephanie said...

AWH poor Lana! STILL with all that whining, I would still take her!

Leticia said...

How can you be SO CUTE while you're in pain, angel?!
Sorry for the boo-boo!
My name is Leticia and I have a 5 year old daughter Christina who has Down syndrome. I have just passed my first anniversary of blogging, and to celebrate, I've created the first ever Carnival of Down syndrome bloggers today on my blog Cause of Our Joy http://cause-of-our-joy.blogspot.com.
Come on over and meet some wonderful bloggers. Send me a post if you have time today at leticia77@optonline.net . If you don't get this till Monday, you can send me a post for next week's carnival, they'll be a weekly event from now on.
Leticia Velasquez

My friend Bethany"s Botique

What makes me the happiest!

What makes me the happiest!
Lana loves to eat! :)