I can do it myself!
Thanks to my friend Bethany, owner of http://www.thepolkadotplatypus.com/ , Lana is beautifully sporting a new fabulous shirt that captures her spirit and her ability to make her way. And with this came some new skills. We're so proud of her!!!
Enjoy and please let us know you were here by leaving comments on Lana's blog.
Check out our girl Lana's Moving Along

8 comments:
Lana, you are such a BIG GIRL! Such a beautiful sweetheart! Jenna, I love you. You are an inspiration to us all.
I can't believe her!!! She's going to be walking full time in weeks or maybe even days!! GO LANA GO!!
Awww, she's doing GREAT! You're in trouble now, Jenna, LOL.
Aww she brought tears to my eyes, i'm so proud of her!! What a big girl
You go girl! I'm grinning from ear to ear because I loved every second of that video! Oh, love the shirt too! ;)
Whoohoo! How cool is that! Thanks for sharing this great video with us!
I am so happy to see her grow into the beautiful girl that we all will love so much. She is always in my prayers. Nice website !!!
OMG! Nate was so cute cheering her on!!!! I LOVED IT! How did I miss this....Lana, you are awesome my dear, I am so proud! And I am lovin' the shirt!
Post a Comment