Dear Lana
My Precious Lana Banana Phenomena,
Today’s your 2nd birthday and you are now safe and sound in your crib, our sleeping beauty. We had a great day celebrating it with you, while showering you with non stop love, kisses, hugs, presents, flowers, balloons, and your favorite of all… food. You seemed to have had a great day as well, with all of your smiling, laughing, observing, whimpering, standing beautifully and much more. You enjoyed playing with Nate, and being sung to by Dada, Mimi, Papi, Nate and of course Me. Papi and Mimi drove all the way from Houston just to be with you on your special day. Our special day! Thankfully so, because of how deeply we love and care for you, as well as, the many ways you have changed our lives from “typical” existence to purely enhanced lives.
Baby Girl, you are so very precious to us. Your father, Nate and I love you with all of our hearts and will do everything that we can to make sure that you are as happy as can be. I love watching Nate get so cheerful to see you happy. Which is a promising look into the future, in knowing that he will always want the best for you. He calls you his baby, and you both expect hugs and kisses from each other every morning and throughout the day. He encourages you in all you do and motivates you to push forward. Like when you were learning to crawl up the stairs, he waited for you at the top and said “come on Lana, you can do it, you can do it, come on Lana”, and once you did he’d give you the biggest reward, a BIG hug. Then he’d close the gate just to make sure you were safe. I love watching the precious love that you two share. Nate loves you and you love him.
This day of ours is an emotional day for me, because it stirs up so many feelings. I think of the day you were born and fast forward to this moment to be completely thankful for how much our lives have changed. You have no idea how much you have enhanced our lives with you just being you! Perfect little you!
This year I have watched you change from a precious baby to a beautiful preschooler captivating all those that you are around with your winning precious personality. Now that you are becoming more selective with your likes and dislikes your personality is really emerging. You have stolen my heart and have caused me to live a deeper meaningful life and exposed me to emotions I never imagined. As I watch you now stand holding your awesome balloon that Dada brought you I thank the Lord for this day and everyday that I have you in my life. Happy Birthday Lana! I love you baby girl!
Love Always,
Mama

1 comment:
Beautiful letter :) Happy birthday dear Lana!
Post a Comment