Welcome

This life that we share with you is as precious as precious gets.

We have this blog so that we may keep our friends and family updated on stories, pictures, brags, and concerns. As well as, for our friends that have been blessed with an extra chromosome. Our kids will make their way! ;-)

You can read more on the link to the right titled Welcome continued…

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Just another girl

Today, Lana spent most of the day fixing my hair. When I would have to do something, she would follow Nate around until he sat somewhere and proceed on to fixing his hair too! Very cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a girl, she would make great friends with Miss E.

P.S. Can I link to you?

Ulli said...

Hi Jenna, I am glad I found your blog! Thanks for linking to me! And I can't wait to meet you soon!

My friend Bethany"s Botique

What makes me the happiest!

What makes me the happiest!
Lana loves to eat! :)